Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Getting Back into Gear

Last week was Fall Break. Breaks are always bittersweet, it's nice to be off but always is worse when you come back. I had quite an eventful break so I had a good time, and didn't think about school once! On Thursday night a big group of us went to Tulsa and stood in like for an hour and a half or so for Nightmare. It was soo scary and it seemed like the people wanted to attack me the most! :( and then we ended the night at IHOP, which is always a great place for late night dinner.

Then, on Friday night I went to the Bishop Kelley vs. Skiatook game, and Kelley smothered Skiatook, it was kinda depressing because the final score was 44-0. I miss going to high school football games, and hopefully I get to go to a Union one before the seasons over!

Saturday was pretty lazy for me, I was toted around a lot running errands and things! haha.. But that evening I went to Oktoberfest with my sister and my boyfriend. We had a good time but only stayed for a couple of hours. Plenty of time to eat a bratwurst and a strawberry newburg.. yummy!! The bus ride was crazy to get there! Our driver almost drove off the road and was very loud! Oh well.. we all had a good time!

Sunday was pretty boring too I guess... went 4 wheeling for a little bit, but then just did some yard work and stuff. Needless to say I was definitely glad to be back here on Monday!

This week has been interesting so far, but in a good way. I started my new job on Monday and it is going great, the ladies I work with are really nice and the work is not difficult at all. Yesterday they sent me and Lindsay to the Mail room to pick up some of the new Spring Schedules for the office and when we got them, I realized I was on the cover. I couldn't believe it! haha.. All my friends are calling me goofy names now, but its pretty cool!

Well I have a big test tomorrow in Physiology, so I'm going to go study, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment