Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Finally a Break!!

It's been a busy week with PLC, we are trying to get our fundraising going, as well as our community service events, plus we have kiddie carnival, shopping cart parade, homecoming, trail of terror, and our float for the Claremore parade. We are trying to put everything together and it's quite stressful. At least we have gotten some of the planning done, which definitely helps when it comes to not being complete procrastinators! Hopefully we can get some things changed for next year at least!!

Mid terms were this week and last week. I did well on last weeks, but we will see how I did on today's when I get them back! haha... I studied, but I think luck has something to do with it to, whether you studied the right stuff or not! It will definitely be nice to have a couple of extra days off to relax though! Plus, a couple of my classes have been letting us out early this week and one of my labs was cancelled completely. I hope this doesn't mean they are being nice now so they can torture us later! haha..

Lots of events have been happening on campus this week, a blood drive was today, alcohol awareness day was monday, and our constitution day luncheon is tomorrow. PLC gets to go meet Governor Keating and take a picture with him.

Break is this week, so hopefully I will have lots of stories when I get back. And hopefully I can talk Holly into uploading some of our pictures, since I am still without a computer! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment