Monday, September 15, 2008

Cramming for time...

This past week was pretty calm. Test time has finally come, and I'm not enjoying it at all! I had my psychology test last Thursday. It didn't seem to bad, but I haven't seen my grade yet. I have a huge Anatomy test on Wednesday, so I have been studying like crazy for that. Then, I also have a Nutrition test on Thursday, which I need to begin studying for. Hopefully after this attack of tests I'll be able to relax for a little bit before my next group of tests!

Last week my roommate and I hit the gym for the first time this semester. It was definitely needed after all the pizza we had at the FCA laundry night! The rec center is really nice here, and it wasn't too torturous. Hopefully I'll be able to talk her into going with me again. We also were able to finish all of Season 4 of the Office, so we are ready for the new season to come on September 25!

The weekend went well also, Friday I went to my parents house for a cookout while we watched the Jenks vs. Union game. I graduated from Union, so I was glad to see them do a little better this week! Then, Saturday I got to see OSU win and then went to an OU football party that night and watched OU win. It was a pretty exciting weekend, but I must say I'm a little tired of football at this point! Next weekend I'm going to a parade, so that will be a nice relief from all the football games!

I'm going crazy because I have all this homework and things to do and my computer shut down yesterday. It's amazing how much items are taken for granted until you cannot use them anymore. I really hope it can be fixed without sending it in! Well until next time.. later!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I need that gym workout now. I ate two sausage rolls, yogurt, and part of a cookie cake this morning. Not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! hope you're having a great semester so far girl!

    ReplyDelete