Wednesday, January 30, 2013

By the people for the people:

Hey there my fellow Hillcats!
I'm a second semester Freshman with a Medical/Molecular Biology major. I am the SGA Rep. for the Pre-Proffesional Health Club which is also apart of the national Pre-SOMA, Student Osteopathic Medical Association. I'm looking forward to discussing many topics in this blog. Hopefully I can discuss some things that you guys want to talk about and answer some questions that you may have about either of these organizations.

I came from the great metrapolis of Oktaha, Ok where I had a graduating class of 54 students! When I started looking for Colleges/ Universities that I would like to attend the first thing I looked at was the price to attend. Now I know that all the great recruiters and other people looking to get you into their school that you should not look at money but the school itself. In my eyes all that's going to bring you is an unwise investment when you could be saving potentially thousands of dollars! So I applied to many schools and every Scholarship they would offer me. So when I had it narrowed down to a few schools then I had to make my decision on where to go.

I chose RSU because of the smaller campus and I had several friends that go here. With a smaller campus it gave me a good upgrade from my small hometown without being launched into a huge university such as OU or OSU.I believe I made a great choice in choosing RSU. Not only are the students that you can meet everyday very friendly, but the staff and Proffessors are great in helping you out in every way they can!

Well guys and gals I believe this is enough for one day. If you have any questions feel free to ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment