Friday, January 23, 2009

Let's Get It Started...

Well it has been quite the week already. We have had get togethers almost every night in my dorm so I have become rather exhausted. I have an 8 o'clock class that.. well lets just say I will avoid having another one as much as possible. Last weekend was really cool because a group of my friends have all decided to church hop around Claremore so we visited our first church last Sunday, which was First Baptist downtown. It was really nice and fun to have all of us there.

On Tuesday, me and my friend Holly went to a nursing home called Wood Manor here in Claremore and helped out baking cookies and delivering them to their residence. It was fun, and they were all so appreciative of us being there. Plus we got some cookies out of it all! haha..

I am really excited this semester for PLC. We are really trying to amp things up quite a bit and it hopefully will turn out great. We held our first game night last night and it went pretty well. We had probably around 30 people show up, which I didn't think was too bad. We have some ideas for some more events coming up, I can't wait to carry them out!! I will try to add in some pictures soon my camera died so I am having to bum pictures off of other people.

Classes are going well so far, but I can tell this semester may be a little crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment